Automotive, Hybrid & More
Radiator and Turbo Silicone hoses are manufactured using multi layers of Polyester, Kevlar or glass reinforcement. Our experienced and adaptable production team is willing to take your challenging ideas and produce suitable solutions.
- Uni M9 LK with special cuffs used in a diesel engine intercooler Applications with no special aluminium cast tubing required
- Extraction & transport of toxic fumes
- Tank, vehicle, generators, engine exhaust extraction.
- Our silicone intercooler hoses outcast conventional rubber up to 10 times
- Excellent ageing properties
- Thermal stable over years
- Silicone Radiator hoses with multi layers of Polyester or Kevlar or glass fabric reinforced with 90 – 45° degree bending
- FDA food Silicone hoses with fabric reinforcements and stainless steel wire
- Glass and Kevlar reinforced Turbo & Intercooler hoses up to 50 bars for 0°C – 90°C
- vSpecial shapes tailored to customer drawings including 32 shapes
- Fluro-Silicone liners for effective oil barrier
Interested in our Radiator & Exhaust Solutions?
Simply fill in this contact form below.